Monday, March 6, 2017

#DoYourJob

I know #DoYourJob is an expectation that every single one of us that actually has a job has to live by.  #DoYourJob is even what those that are entrepreneurs have to live by.  We all have bills to pay.  Of course, some people don't give a shit about their bills.  Some people don't actually have to worry about bills.  Some live on welfare and no matter what they aren't getting kicked out on their asses from Section 8.  Some live on wealth from families or fraud or whatever and they don't have to worry either--unless it's illegal money and well, they probably are worried but for way different reasons than the other two groups.  But you and me?  The average American?  Whether we live as "lower" but ineligible, or "middle"--the massive majority of us, or even lower "upper" income, we all have to work, pay our bills and make sure we are responsible.  Five years ago, I lost a few really good friends, because I was sick of the then President, Obama, screwing me.  I'm "middle" class.  I don't make a lot of money but I don't live "poor".  I lost my *ss thanks to the economy tanking and I was barely getting by.  President Obama had promised he wouldn't even run again if he couldn't fix it.  He didn't.  I don't care what you say.  Four years is all he needed he said, and he failed miserably.  Any idiot could have predicted his failure--particularly after the fiasco "cash for clunkers".  Yet, my ultra liberal friends were furious with me because I saw no reason to vote for him and in fact was fuming over the fact he had the audacity to run for a second term.  Well, truth be told...Over 50% of Americans were as pissed off as me.  But that didn't make a hill of beans difference with our voting process.   Okay.  I lived with it. 

Like more than 50% of Americans, I lived with another 4 years of a jerk that had no idea what he was doing.  I couldn't believe the best we could come up with after that nightmare was Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.  I didn't vote for either. Why?  Because I saw both as liars--wealthy, hypocrites and sell outs that could give a crap about me, my average American friends (right or left) and just full of sh*t.  I saw Clinton as more of Obama.  Maybe, and that's a big maybe, more qualified overall than Obama and Trump, but a con-artist, a sham, a weasel that would do anything to be President.  I saw Trump as her mirror reflection, but maybe, maybe just a hair of a well digger's ass better.  So Trump.  Okay.  I am giving, like I gave Obama, the benefit of the doubt.  Oh, yes, I know.  The die hard Trump followers will say no, no, no I'm not.  Guess what?  That's what after 2 years of Obama the die hard Obama followers said of me.  I wasn't being fair.  Obama needed a chance.  He was doing the best he could with an "inherited" bullshit situation.  Poor Obama.  Eight years later?  Poor Obama my ass.  He couldn't do the damn job and we had actually given him a second chance to do it.  I don't really give a shit if it was his wife's best friend, who was his Chief of Staff.  So what if she was a dumbass interfering bitch?  He was POTUS.  He needed to step up and do the damn  job.  Period.  Did he?  Hell no.  Hell no.  Hell no.  We are still floundering economically.  If he had done his job, there would be no Brexbit.  There would be no North Korean nuclear testing that puts our shores at risk.  We never would have left Iraq to destabilize.  He was a liar just like all of them--and I lost a couple of ultra liberal friends prior to and after his second election.  Don't care.  He was a dumbass that didn't belong in the White House.  

So guess what my ultra liberal former friends?  (Yes, because they were all so mad at me for saying what a POS I thought he was.)  You allowed by voting his ass in a second term for us to have the bright orange moron, self absorbed, reality television soap opera queer bait to become President.  Oh yes.  Look in the mirror.  Obama should have had one term.  He didn't deliver.  He, himself, actually said if he didn't deliver he didn't deserve a second term, but you gave it to him anyway.  The reality is that second term opened the door for the two most heinous choices in history to run.  Sigh.  It was a lose-lose campaign for the American public.  The one thing that I hated most about Obama?  That his whiny bitch ass would constantly blame GW Bush.  Anything, everything, no matter what--military, economy, healthcare, student loans, hell the sun setting one minute before the weatherperson said so--all GW's fault.  All I could think every single time--"shut the hell up and do your damn job".  Oh, and maybe followed by "p*ssy" after year 3...and especially into year 5, 6, 7 and 8.  

So....guess what I'm thinking now?  Shut up Trump.  I don't give a shit that Arnold got fired and you were the best "Apprentice" host.  In fact, I think you being a reality TV host should have disqualified you from running for President.  No, I don't give a shit if he thinks this is all Obama's fault.  I heard that it was all GW's fault for 8 years and that was just whiny shit from someone who didn't do his job.  So, Donald, I think you are just a whiner like Obama.  Shut up and do your damn job.  WE PAY the POTUS more than $400K a year.  The "average" American makes around $55K.  Do your job.  I don't give a shit who's fault it is anymore.  I know Obama was full of shit... and I KNOW you are also full of shit.  But we wasted a ton of money on his obnoxious bullshit while he pointed his finger at GW because he didn't have a clue how to do his damn job!  You claimed you know how to do the job.  Yet, all I hear is you pointing fingers and whining.  And even better, I read it on your damn Twitter.  Shut up already and DO YOUR DAMN JOB.  

Truth is we all know the Clintons are in bed with Russians.  We all know that Trump is too.  We also know that as a country we do not condone shooting down commercial airlines, illegally annexing another European country, and threatening our Allies.  Both the Clintons and the Trumps know we will not have that.  WE fought WWII to protect our Allies.  We stood a Cold War to prevent Russian tyranny.  We will not roll over and play dead to Putin--no matter which of those idiots got elected.  Bottom line--Putin can kiss our asses.  We stand with the UK, Germany, France, Belgium--those Allies that have always stood with us.  And, regardless, our POTUS--can either get on board or well, he or she might not be POTUS.  Given the POTUS's speech the other night, I'm pretty sure our Donald already figured that out.  

So DO YOUR DAMN JOB POTUS.  I do not care what Obama did.  I seriously do not give a rat's ass what GW did.  I don't care except you had damn well better deliver, because Obama didn't.  So, I am just done with listening to finger pointing, redirection ad nauseum, and excuses why anyone didn't get done what they said they were going to get done not getting done.  I know.  It might be unfair to President Trump.  I don't give a shit if it is.  Poor Donald is not the victim.  I am--me and the rest of the American public that got screwed over the last 10 years.  Donald Trump promised he could fix it.  So did Obama.  Obama failed and I have zero patience for another asshat promising bullshit and not delivering.  You wanted to be POTUS?  Then act like one.  I was sick of the whining with the last POTUS, so President Trump?  You are starting with odds stacked against you because you have made the exact same promises Obama did.  Oh I know.  Your fan base and his were different--so you think no one noticed you were selling the same BS.  But those of us that didn't like him and don't like you?  No, we caught it.  SO DO YOUR DAMN JOB and DELIVER a better economy, a UNITED country and SUPPORT our ALLIES.  Enough said.  

No comments:

Post a Comment