Sunday, January 26, 2020

Online Dating Profiles on a Sunday Night

First, let's start by saying all of these examples are from men's profiles.  I cannot speak to the women, although given the number of men with some serious issues, I'm absolutely positive there are equally bizarre women out there.  Some men even bitch, hell even I have, in their profile text about the weirdos. So I have some "proof" these examples probably could easily be from females. 

Very first one... Actually needs me to give a disclaimer....Since I've done this a couple times over the last decade, I can honestly say I've never seen anyone put pictures of a politician, unless they are the politician.  In fact, I can honestly never remember anyone ever coming up to me ever and saying "I'm a huge (insert name of politician) fan.  Can I buy you a drink?" I don't know why Trumpkins are so bizarre but way more than one include pictures of Trump, sometimes even trying to Photoshop him into one of their own photos.  So this first guy shown today?  Takes a picture of himself without his shirt on and photoshopped a really fat 73 year old orange man who hasn't seen his own penis in at least two decades, not even in a mirror, thinking that somehow ups his physical appeal. Nope can't make this shit up. Swipe left.  

Next...Several pictures of a guy with new shirts with the tags visible, upon a little closer review, taken in a dressing room.  Oh boy.  With greasy snagglepuss hair.  Left.

Duck dynasty beard claiming to be 43, looking like about 58-65 with a couple pics with his friends who also look around 60 give or take. Left.

Picture of a little girl.  Another pic of the little girl. And another.  That's it.  A 40 something guy or pedophile?? Really. Reported and swipe left.

Couple.  Dominant male, heavy set... Okay fat.  Chick with nose ring. The submissive.  She's better looking than he is but not by much.  No I'm not joking. You can't make this shit up.  Left.

Another 58-65 geezer trying to pass himself off as 43.  Is there some magic in the number 43?  Left.  Another. Left.  Another only he's claiming 45. Left....

Dirt bike helmet. Next pic? Duck dynasty beard that hasn't been properly washed in a year that looks like something is about to crawl out of it. Oooo, a picture of the trailer and trailer park he lives in.... Left.

Pic from really far away. Next on bike. Next of everything but a close up. No age.  Last pic close up of geezer chest. Nice. Not. Left.

Super, really super hairy chest from the top to below the belly button, just the chest, no face.  I know some women go for super hairy but ewww. And why in the hell is that your only pic?!? Probably a cheater. Definitely a Loser. Swipe left. 

Oh boy. "School of Hard Knocks". Code for guy who thinks he's smarter than he actually is. Yes, speaking from previous experience. Swipe left.

Sure there were actually more this evening, but the rest were just normal guys. I don't even think I saw a bot today.  Guess they're busy getting ready for election season.  


No comments:

Post a Comment