Monday, December 26, 2016

Remember to say thank you my friends...haters gonna hate...

I don't know what it is about December, but I always notice that more bitches, female AND male, have to talk shit about other people.  It's like every single insecurity that they have comes teeming to the top and they totally need to put down people that they are jealous of in order to try and make their teeming mountain of personal issues and shit "less" noticeable.  Not that it works.  We can see that you are doing more ugly shit than normal.  But normal people don't give a shit.  The only people listening are the ones that are doing the same stupid shit you are.  Oh, I know, people like this do not read my blog.  Give me a break, but sometimes this blog is for my readers  who experience the same shit I do.  We all have at least one little feeble minded hater who is so green with envy they can't help but try to talk shit about us.  

Let's face it.  For the most part I've got my life together, and nothing attracts haters more.  I've got a good job, because I have a good work ethic.  It's not that hard to have a good work ethic.  When stuff needs to get done, get it done.  Simple.  It means I've got a roof over my head and I can afford to eat, drink and be merry.  So it's not surprising that jealous and insecure annoys me.  I worked hard to get where I'm at, and I've taken life's punches, picked myself back up, and found the courage to keep trying.  It's called life.  Get the hell over it.  If you are that worried about those of us with our lives semi-together, then you are truly a pathetic piece of shit.   

So, I look a lot younger than I am--good genes and good sense.  This sometimes is a blessing and sometimes a curse.  When it comes to jealous women, well, more curse, but it's not my fault you tried every illegal drug and even though you're 10 years younger than me look like a Mack truck drove over your face, twice.  That's your own fault.  Own it like a bitch instead of an insecure skankapotamus.  I always love when 20 something girls, usually the drug heads that don't realize I would knock them from here to next Christmas, that try to make me feel bad for actually looking younger and try to focus on my couple extra pounds.  Uh, sweetie, you look like you're in your mid to late 30s.  Lay off the random dick and the drugs.  Geez.  I'm in my 40s and I'm damn proud of it.  Sure I may have been a pothead at some point in my life, and I may advocate for it to be legalized.  Most of the potheads I know are too laid back to go all insecure judgmental whore on other women or men.  But yea, sweetie all the coke, crank, meth, whatever has you aging in dog years. You'll be older than anyone you are jealous of by your next birthday.  

One of my friends years ago insinuated it had to do with the bars.  Oh, puh-lease.  I did the non-bar, hanging out with friends at their houses, and doing the neighborhood parties.  Talk about judgment.  Except now all my nosey neighbors were talking about me instead random shits that I only see when I go to the same bars they're at.  You can't get away from the nosey neighbor.  I have one now.  She's a blessing and a curse.  She reminds I never want to be a busy body and at the same time warns me if a random white van has been sitting in the neighborhood.  I'll take it for what it is.  Good to know information and the less she knows about me the better.  

NO, no, no, I do not "need" a man.  I've never understood why a woman without a man has to have something "wrong" with her.  Frankly, I don't even know if I want one.  Don't get me wrong.  I love the idea of being in love again.  But I expect when I look into someone's eyes, not only do I have that feeling of being in love, but that feeling of "I've got you".  There's nothing wrong that I don't look actively.  I do not need to be on some dating website looking day in, day out.  And not having a man doesn't make me some super bitch or a cat lady (can't actually stand most cats--except my nephew's...his are totally cool) or a lesbian or whatever.  What it means is I have standards.  Not even high ones.  I want someone who is smart, sarcastic, attractive to me and the real feeling you get when you really care for someone along with the real look that you get and they get when you look at each other.  I have plenty of friends that have this, so I know it exists.  I'm not a degenerate because I don't have it.  I've never understood why people make excuses for a man who doesn't have a relationship but if you're a woman there must be something wrong with you.  What's wrong with me is that I don't give a shit.  It's not that important.  I pay my own bills and I'd rather be alone than with someone that I don't have that flutter for or that ultimately makes me miserable.  I'm that "ride or die" girl.  I'm not giving that to anyone again that isn't 100% there for me also.  It's not my fault that you are so busy devaluing yourself that the rest of us that are actually holding out for the right one make you even more jealous and insecure about who you are.  You've made the same mistakes that I have when it comes to dating...ah hell, who are we kidding?  You've probably swapped and pulled trains.  Sit down and shut up.  

Now don't get me wrong.  Am I worried about what some jealous little pathetic half pint of a person thinks?  Do you really think that any of us that are comfortable with our lives care?  No, we really don't.  We just get tired of you running your mouths like you're somebody.  If you were actually somebody, you wouldn't have anything to say.  I don't know what's so bad in your life that you really feel the need to put other people down, but here's the difference between you and me.  I don't give a shit what's wrong in your life.  You're not my friend or family.  You're just some random acquaintance that I may or may not even remember your name.  I don't want to know you well enough to talk shit about you and I don't have the time like you to make up random shit just to try and make myself sound better than you.  By running your mouth about me, you've already proven I am better than you.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment